A while ago we wrote a post describing 3 amazing health benefits of Matcha and why you should include it in your smoothie. Read that post by CLICKING HERE.
This is an easy to make, introductory Fruit Matcha Smoothie! Enjoy it. Your taste buds and body will thank you.
1 heaped teaspoon of RealTea Matcha powder (for a stronger Matcha flavour try a tablespoon)
3 icecubes (or use frozen fruit for a more pure flavour)
1 teaspoon of honey
300 ml of Almond Milk (or any other kind of milk)
1. Peel banana and orange.
2. Slice up banana.
3. Add the fruit and icecubes into the blender.
4. Pour one teaspoon of honey into the blender.
5. Pour milk into the blender.
6. Sprinkle one heaped teaspoon of RealTea Matcha powder into the blender.
7. Blend ingredients.
8. Enjoy the amazing taste of a RealTea fruit matcha smoothie!